The Oil of Life 2021 Box Set: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Graphic Series - Set of 3 bottles (250 ML/8.5 fl oz each)
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Manni The Oil of Life - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Toscano PGI
Why We Love It: This antioxidant-rich daily indulgence tastes as delish as it makes you feel.
Consider Manni The Oil of Life your tastebuds’ new best friend…with benefits. This premium oil tastes as gorgeous and complex as its origins. A superior grade Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, pressed from a single type of olive grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil on the slopes of Mount Amiata, in the south of Tuscany.
What’s olive oil doing in a natural supplements section? While, yes, The Oil of Life adds that extra oomph to many dishes (think: the tastiest bruschetta you’ve ever experienced), it goes way beyond simple flavor enhancement. It's scientifically certified high in antioxidants by the University of Florence. Enjoy it to deliver an abundance of antioxidant benefits to your body for a sense of everyday wellness. Create a daily ritual of adding one teaspoon (yes, that’s all you need!) of oil to your favorite soup, salad, or pasta. The result is a savory sensation that aligns with your omnivore, vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. Packed with nutrients and flavor, a little goes a long way. Well being never tasted so good.
- More than just a pretty bottle – the black glass provides 99.99% UV ray resistance to keep the oil from degrading
- A rich mouth-feel and complex flavor all foodies will love
- Black glass bottle provides 99.99% UV ray resistance to prevent oil degradation
- 30% more hydroxytyrosol and its derivatives than recommended by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) Health Claim as a Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Research published in Alternative Medicine Review journal shows olive oil has many benefits to the body
- A versatile way to add antioxidants to your diet for a sense of protection from environmental aggressors
- The perfect addition to a vegan, vegetarian, or omnivorous lifestyle, olive oil is a staple of the Mediterranean Diet
- Manni Oil is served by some of the world’s top chefs including Thomas Keller, Daniel Bolud, Heston Blumenthal, Tetsuya Wakuda, Pierre Gagnaire and more.
- Every bottle comes with a seal with a serial number verifying it's origin and producer.
- Kosher Certified and Kosher for Passover
- Best Before September 1, 2023
- Free Shipping from the mill in Tuscany, Italy.
Size: 250 ML / 8.5 fl oz
Good to Know:
Organic, extra virgin olive oil.
A little Manni Oil, The Oil of Life, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil goes a long way. Just one teaspoon (5 ml), rather than the typically recommended tablespoon (15 ml), is all you need daily. Enjoy as a finishing oil added to soups, salads, smoothies, entrees, or simply enjoyed by the spoon neat. Enjoy daily for a sense of overall well being.
Cooking with this oil is not recommended as it may degrade the antioxidant content.
Kosher certified, organic Toscano PGI
MANNI® Oil was founded by Armando Manni, a passionate gourmet and wine collector, in Tuscany Italy in 2000 while working with the University of Florence and the National Research Council of Italy (CNR) to create a unique, sustainable process called “Live Oil.
According to MANNI® Oil this organic, extra virgin olive oil is the only olive oil in the world to maintain its extra virgin quality and taste for over two years where most can only sustain it for a few months.
MANNI® Oil is served by some of the world’s top chefs including Thomas Keller, Daniel Bolud, Heston Blumenthal, Tetsuya Wakuda, Pierre Gagnaire and more. It’s been featured in the press including, The Today Show, New York Times, Wine Spectator, Gourmet, Los Angeles Times, Departures, Washington Post, Food & Wine, W magazine, Wall Street Journal Europe, Gambero Rosso, and L’Espresso, and more.
Q: Is it USDA certified organic?
A: No it is not. It is certified organic Toscano PGI.
Q:What does certified organic Toscano PGI mean?
A: Certified organic means that the olives are controlled and certified organic, as is the pressing process to obtain the extra-virgin olive oil and the bottling process. So the oil is 100 percent organic certified.
Toscano PGI means that the oil contained in the bottles is made 100% only with olives cultivated and harvested in Tuscany. It gives to the consumer the certification of the origins, and every bottle has a seal with a serial number. If you go on the Toscano IGP website, you can see who is the producer, when and where the oil has been made. You just need to type the serial number of the bottle to have that information.
Q: Will Manni Olive Oil still be extra virgin by the time I receive it?
A: Yes it will.
Q: Is Manni Oil shipped direct from the mill in Tuscany, Italy?
A: Yes it is.
Gold Medal - World's Best Olive Oils, Gold Medal - China International Olive Oil Competition, Gold Medal for Qulity - Canada International Olive Oil Competition, Silver Medal - Olive Japan, Silver Medal - London 100C