The Oil of Life 2021: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - SOUL Cap - 1 bottle 250 ML/8.5 fl oz
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Manni The Oil of Life - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Toscano PGI
Why We Love It: This antioxidant-rich daily indulgence tastes as delish as it makes you feel.
Consider Manni The Oil of Life your tastebuds’ new best friend…with benefits. This premium oil tastes as gorgeous and complex as its origins. A superior grade Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, pressed from a single type of olive grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil on the slopes of Mount Amiata, in the south of Tuscany.
What’s olive oil doing in a natural supplements section? While, yes, The Oil of Life adds that extra oomph to many dishes (think: the tastiest bruschetta you’ve ever experienced), it goes way beyond simple flavor enhancement. It's scientifically certified high in antioxidants by the University of Florence. Enjoy it to deliver an abundance of antioxidant benefits to your body for a sense of everyday wellness. Create a daily ritual of adding one teaspoon (yes, that’s all you need!) of oil to your favorite soup, salad, or pasta. The result is a savory sensation that aligns with your omnivore, vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. Packed with nutrients and flavor, a little goes a long way. Well being never tasted so good.
- More than just a pretty bottle – the black glass provides 99.99% UV ray resistance to keep the oil from degrading
- A rich mouth-feel and complex flavor all foodies will love
- Black glass bottle provides 99.99% UV ray resistance to prevent oil degradation
- 30% more hydroxytyrosol and its derivatives than recommended by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) Health Claim as a Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Research published in Alternative Medicine Review journal shows olive oil has many benefits to the body
- A versatile way to add antioxidants to your diet for a sense of protection from environmental aggressors
- The perfect addition to a vegan, vegetarian, or omnivorous lifestyle, olive oil is a staple of the Mediterranean Diet
- Manni Oil is served by some of the world’s top chefs including Thomas Keller, Daniel Bolud, Heston Blumenthal, Tetsuya Wakuda, Pierre Gagnaire and more.
- Every bottle comes with a seal with a serial number verifying it's origin and producer.
- Kosher Certified and Kosher for Passover
- Best Before September 1, 2023
- Free Shipping from the mill in Tuscany, Italy.
Size: 250 ML / 8.5 fl oz
Good to Know: